Wednesday, April 16, 2014


THE PALM BEACH ZOO

What a visit my friend Terri and I had at the Palm Beach Zoo lecture series! I'm amazed at what I learned, about the need for wildlife preservation grounds to be connected in the state of Florida. Also, how animals need to migrate so that they can find food in their natural instinctual ways. And how important it is to save the Everglades, so that we can have a filtration system for our water.

My Florida friends – please Google the "Florida Wildlife Corridor" – an amazing project that we all should support and be excited to do so for our fellow creatures in this beautiful state!  

The migration of our Mexican Parrots, our feathered friends – these are the flocks I hear going over the breakers golfcourse and over the roof of my house- daily! 
 
My friend Terri Mersentes is so conscious and active to help those that can't help themselves.  She's a true inspiration! 
 The Palm Beach zoo – the natural beauty is quite amazing!